Welcome to Truth checking distributed service documentation
Truth checker distributed service, it`s a set of services that calculates some parameters of news articles in order to determine their veracity. It uses a couple of machine learning and NLP algorithms for text researching.
- aggregator: language detection, saving text in raw format, correctness checking and sending async requests;
- topic modeling: modeling of topic distribution via Latent Dirichlet Allocation and computing similarity coefficient between headline and article text;
- SEO analysis: computing most popular SEO processing metrics and their evaluation via Mamdani fuzzy control system.
- aggregator: english, russian, ukrainian;
- topic modeling: english, russian, ukrainian;
- SEO analysis: any.